Tulip Info, tips for Treatment.
Here you can find several hints and tips for keeping the tulip well in a vase for as long as possible. Flowers need love and care. Treat the flowers well and they will let you enjoy their colours and smell for a long time.
Hints and tips
- Use tap water at room temperature
- Always cut the stems diagonally and use a clean vase
- Tulips do not like direct sunlight and warmth. Therefore choose a cool and not too sunny place for the vase.
- Avoid ripening fruit in the vicinity of the flowers. Just like for other flowers the ethyl-gas that is produced in this process will make the tulip age faster.
- Use the right food for your flowers to keep them longer and having longer clear water. (see underneed a testmovie)
Do you have your own hints or tips that you want to share? Tell us !!